Protection or precaution is the most effective form of termite protection in any instance. Homeowners regard their property as their single biggest investment, however most people are unaware that most insurance companies don’t cover treatments or repairs if there is any damage done by an infestation of termites. Another fact most home owners are unaware of is that termite damage is reported cost more than $5 billion annually, making them a serious threat you your precious family home or investment property.
Safeguard are professionals when it comes to termite prevention, detection and treatment. We provide a wide spectrum of services and treatment options to make sure your home is protected at all times. If you are building a new home, we also offer a range of prevention methods that can be installed prior to your home completion. There are a few steps you are able to take to make sure you are also doing your part at your existing property, to ensure infestation is avoided.
- Ensure all your pipes, A/C units and other water carrying apparatus are sealed and not prone to leaking.
- Inspect your property to ensure all vents and screens are the correct sizing to prevent entry.
- Check around your home where any pipes or lines enter the foundation of your home, that they are appropriately sealed.
- Inspect all drainage sites around the perimeter to ensure efficacy.
- Maintain your garden regularly and ensure that all mulch, wooden structures, and furniture show no signs of infestation.
- Keep all firewood and timber away from your home.
When you regularly monitor your outdoor areas for signs of infestation, you can ensure that any signs are detected early. If, however you do detect something suspicious, employ the services of a professional to conduct a thorough inspection. Safeguard provide several forms of termite prevention. The instalment of physical termite barriers or chemical barriers are two great prevention methods that can be installed to protect against infestation. If you are living in a high-risk area, or you are building a new home, contact Safeguard today to discuss your options for prevention.
TERMITE PREVENTION LOCATIONS
TERMITE PREVENTION COOLUM
TERMITE PREVENTION NOOSA
TERMITE PREVENTION PELICAN WATERS
TERMITE PREVENTION CALOUNDRA
TERMITE PREVENTION KAWANA WATERS
TERMITE PREVENTION MOOLOOLABA
TERMITE PREVENTION MAROOCHYDORE
TERMITE PREVENTION BUDERIM