Bed bugs are commonly found in beds but they can be present wherever human beings love to spend a lot of time: couches, hotels, and car seats. They love to feed on warm-blooded animals and their most common targets are us – Humans. Unlike other animal species, we have a lot of exposed skin making it easier for them to feed upon.
It is a pretty tough job to find bed bugs as they typically live inside the bed mattresses, small cracks, and crevices. When bed bugs are on a feast, they inject human skin with their saliva and an anesthetic (to keep the host from feeling the bite).
These pesky little pests sneak into your bed, your furniture, and while you are asleep or watching TV, they bite you. The next morning, you wake up wondering why your skin is red and itchy. It is hard to get rid of these creepers on your own, so you can always hire professional help for bed bug treatment.
Ways to Identify a Bed Bug Infestation at Your Home:
- Make a thorough visual inspection of your sleeping and resting areas such as beds and furniture.
- Look out for reddish or rusty stains on the bed sheets or mattresses caused when the bed bugs are crushed.
- Look out for bed bug excrement which looks like dark spots and may bleed on the cloth like a marker would.
- Pay attention for eggs and eggshells which are pretty tiny (about 1mm) or the live bed bugs.
- Contract a pest management professional as they are experienced to eliminate beg bugs by finding them.
You should also understand that no one bed bugs detection & tips are 100% accurate, so using a combination of such techniques with professional help is always recommended.
Safeguard Pest Control provides a team of experts who can identify the presence of these creepers and devise a plan of action for bed bug treatment fitting your budget and needs.
Schedule a service, Call us today and get rid of the bed bug menace!
BED BUG TREATMENT LOCATIONS
BED BUG TREATMENT MOOLOOLABA
BED BUG TREATMENT BUDERIM
BED BUG TREATMENT COOLUM
BED BUG TREATMENT NOOSA
BED BUG TREATMENT PELICAN WATERS
BED BUG TREATMENT CALOUNDRA
BED BUG TREATMENT KAWANA WATERS