Food bugs and pests are quite notorious for ruining our food items. And once they’re found in our food storage, whatever they touch or eat – becomes infected and needs to be thrown away. However, the pantry or the kitchen is rarely safe from these pests in the absence of an effective pest control.
Pantry pests and bugs usually infest the food items like grains, flour, cereal, processed or packaged food, baking mixes, crackers, nuts, dried fruits, spices, and even pet food.
There are several ways by which you can see that you have food pests and bugs in your kitchen or pantry. If you find any of these signs, you need to call the pest control services, right away! This is because the pantry pests can spread very harmful bacteria that causes diseases like stomach infections, malaria, the plague, and many more!
Following are the signs that tell you that you have pantry pests:
- An obvious sign is the presence of worms, moths, bugs, etc. in the food you cook or give to your pests.
- The presence of pantry pests like small beetles or moths in the cupboards and kitchen cabinets is a clear sign that these pests are feeding on your food and are infesting it.
- If you see these food pests inside the packets or boxes of your food, get the whole pantry and kitchen checked and treated as they can be everywhere in all your food items.
- If you hear noises from inside your kitchen or pantry storage, it means you can also have rodents. The rats and mice also tend to enjoy the food items stored in your kitchen or pantry. By calling rat pest control experts you can get rid of them.
- Some of the food bugs can also chew on the cardboard and other packaging material. Thus, they can also be found in sealed packages or the ones that aren’t even opened yet.
There are many different types of pantry pests like beetles (sawtoothed grain beetle, dermestid beetle, flour beetles, etc.), weevils, mites, rodents, moths, and more!
By feeding on the food items, these bugs and pests leave germs and bacteria on them. In many cases, the food is infested just by the touch of these pests. If you find any sign of these food bugs and pests in your kitchen, call pest control as soon as you can!
Safeguard Pest Control can help you spot and get rid of these bacteria-causing pests with their quality services. Get in touch with us and remove these deadly creatures from your house, today!
FOOD BUGS LOCATIONS
FOOD BUGS MOOLOOLABA
FOOD BUGS BUDERIM
FOOD BUGS COOLUM
FOOD BUGS NOOSA
FOOD BUGS PELICAN WATERS
FOOD BUGS CALOUNDRA
FOOD BUGS KAWANA WATERS