Pest Control Services in Noosa Heads
At Safeguard Pest Control, we understand that pests can be a big problem for any homeowner or business owner. We offer our services at competitive rates while still providing a high level of service. Your satisfaction is our number one priority so we will work hard to make sure that everything runs smoothly during every visit.
While pests may seem harmless, they can cause serious damage to your property, health and finances if left unchecked. We are a local company servicing Noosa Heads and we have been providing pest control services locally for more than 30 years. Our experience allows us to provide safe, effective and reliable pest control solutions for all types of properties, including homes, commercial buildings and industrial areas.
We know how important it is for you to keep your home or business free from unwanted pests so we offer regular visits at an affordable price so that you don’t have to worry about them anymore!
Do you have termites in Noosa Heads?
If you find termites in your home, it’s important to take action immediately. Termites can cause massive damage and destroy a house if they aren’t taken care of right away.
Termites are very common in Queensland, and they’re also the most invasive and destructive pests in Australia. They’re causing damage worth tens of millions of dollars every year, so they should be taken very seriously.
There are many conducive conditions around your house that increase the susceptibility of your home facing attack by termites, including:
- Moisture found in the property structure
- Mulch against the property structure
- Garden beds near the house
- Landscaping timber
- Firewood (including firewood stored outside)
Rarely, can you simply remove all of the conducive conditions from your home or garden; however, what you can do is get protection and treatments when needed. If you’re not sure whether those insects in your backyard are ants or termites, give us a call and a qualified technician will arrive as soon as possible.
Our pest control services can help you get rid of your termite problem. We will search all areas and make sure to identify all the nests and colonies, as well as the type of termites. There are lots of species out there, and each one requires specific treatments.
We can offer:
- Termite treatments – These involve the use of chemicals that are sprayed directly onto and into the termite’s nest to kill them on contact.
- Termite baiting systems – These involve the use of bait stations that attract termites with chemically impregnated food that kills them when they eat it.
- Termite barriers – These are a long-term solution for your problem, and they require a larger investment by the homeowner. A chemical barrier is a chemically treated zone around the home / building that will protect the structure from termites. It is applied in strategic areas that will disrupt the natural path of the insects. Depending on the chemical used, a chemical barrier can either kill the insects when they get in contact with the substance, kill them after a while (allowing for the entire colony to be infested) or simply deter them. You should consider this option if you are serious about termite control and want something that will last long-term.
Safeguard Pest Control
At Safeguard Pest Control, we have been operating locally for more than 30 years and we can provide services to a number of different property types like commercial and industrial buildings as well as homes. We are also the most professional pest control detection and treatment solutions company on the Sunshine Coast.
Our products are safe and do not harm the environment or the people living there. Our technicians are well trained and prepared to tackle any type of pest. We have thousands of happy clients and our online reviews speak for themselves.
So whether you have issues with termites, ants, flies, mosquitoes, bugs, lawn grubs, fleas, mice, rats, geckos or other pests, we are here to help. Our treatments suit all types of homes and all budgets. Contact us today by calling 07 5477 6675 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Use the form below to request a Free Estimate . Requests are answered within 4 hours or less in business hours.