“Bed bugs”, as the name suggests, are associated with areas where you sleep. They have mastered the art of hitch-hiking and may spread to your whole house very fast.
It is extremely difficult to spot these little vampires. You would need help from a professional bed bug exterminator to get rid of these bloodthirsty creepers. A bed bug can hide and live in the bed frames, headboards, seams of the mattresses, but they are not just in your bed.
A bed bug infestation can be found behind electrical outlets, cracks, and crevices around baseboards, or objects near a bed. The beg bugs often hide within 8-10 feet of your bedding area but can move more than 100 feet. Remember, they are always thirsty for your blood!
Let’s take a look at some interesting facts about these bloodsucking bed bugs:
Like the vampires hide from the light, these creepers normally hide in small cracks and crevices during daylight hours.
- These creepers start their hunt at night, peak activity usually takes place from the midnight to the early morning.
- A bed bug can easily hitchhike on your clothing or belongings to move around.
- Cluttered areas can impact the efficiency of the bed bug treatment procedure.
- A bed bug can live up to an old age of around 8 to 18 months with regular access to blood meals.
- A mature female bed bug can lay eggs on a daily basis, ultimately laying more than 200 eggs before her death! Big enough reason to seek help from bed bugs control services.
- Once settled in, these creepers do not like to be disturbed, so low to high infestations are found in isolated areas.
- These little vampires are sloppy creepers as they leave tell-tale signs where ever they are present.
- A bed bug infestation congregates in colonies and excretes liquid faecal matter i.e. old blood meals.
A sweet musty smell around your bedroom or other area signifies a high bed bug infestation. If you spot any signs of these little vampires, don’t try to treat it on your own. You should immediately call the best bed bug exterminator services in your area to launch a full-fledged hunt.
Safeguard Pest Control is a licensed pest control company that can provide you with a team of experts. Only qualified and experienced pest busters who are trained in the unique and sneaky habits of bed bugs can identify and eliminate them.
So, what are you waiting for?
Schedule a service, call us today and have a peaceful sleep.
We won’t let the bed bugs bite you-delete!
BED BUGS LOCATIONS
BED BUGS MOOLOOLABA
BED BUGS BUDERIM
BED BUGS COOLUM
BED BUGS NOOSA
BED BUGS PELICAN WATERS
BED BUGS CALOUNDRA
BED BUGS KAWANA WATERS